Baby group is a free weekly group for parents/carers and their children from birth to one year of age. It is term-time only and focuses on you and your baby’s needs, sorry – no older siblings at this one.
What happens at Baby Group?
- A warm welcome for everyone with our ‘Hello Song’
- Time to play with your child
- Singing and Rhymes
- An opportunity to talk with other parents, share information and ideas about children’s learning and development
- Suggestions of things to do at home
- Wind down before finishing up with our ‘Good Bye’ song
What do parents say about it?
“Friendly atmosphere”. “Meet new people” “Lots of toys for babies to play with”. “It is a great way to meet other Mums and babies of the same age and give each other tips and ideas, and learn new activities to do with your child”. “Love how laid back it is, you work round your baby needs and no one judges you and all the staff are lovely”. “It’s great to get together with like minded people”.